In order to make sure that everyone has a safe and fun time at Calie’s Acre, we have provided some safety rules and guidelines that we require our guests to go by. We are not responsible for accidents that may occur due to irresponsible behavior or failure to follow these rules and guidelines. Please be sure that your group is aware of these rules before entering the property. We reserve the right to ask anyone who chooses to not follow these rules to leave the premises without a refund. Thanks!
- No pets allowed on the premises.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed for general admission guests. If you have booked a group reservation, and plan on bringing food and/or drinks please discuss this with us prior to your arrival.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
- We strongly encourage guests to wear closed toed shoes.
- Please make sure that all children are well supervised. While we do our best to provide a safe place for children, we cannot be held liable for the actions of children.
- Please be aware that you are in the country and while we do our best to treat the grounds for pests, there is a tendency for fire ants, honey bees, and/or sugar babies to be around during certain seasons. If you or someone in your party is highly allergic to any of these please use your best judgement and be cautious while on the grounds.
- Please be considerate of others and properly dispose of any trash in the trash cans provided on the grounds.
- Please be considerate of the animals by not throwing anything in their pens or at them.
- Each activity has a sign with rules. Please follow each activities rules.