2018 Easter Egg Hunt Information
Please check back on a regular basis for updates – information here is subject to change.
Admission prices are $10 for Easter Egg Hunt participants and $5 for non-participating guests of all ages.
We will be open for the general public on the following dates and times:
March 30th and 31st – We will be open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and Egg Hunts will start at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm.
Important information that you need to know:
- The Easter Bunny will be here for photo ops with your camera from 9 – 11 and from 1 – 3 each day for $2.
- Do not forget to bring your Easter basket, we do not have any available for use.
- Children will hunt eggs in groups according to their ages. Groups are as follows: 0-3 yrs., 4-6 yrs., and 7 and up.
- All children who participate in the Egg Hunt will receive a T-Shirt and a goodie bag. They will hunt for empty eggs, then exchange their eggs and armband after the hunt to receive their items.
- There is no pre-registration this year.
- Activities will be closed while the Egg Hunts are active for safety purposes and to ensure that our staff can attend to the hunt. You will be able to partake in activities before and after the hunts.
Pre-packaged Snacks and Drinks will be available for purchase, no outside food or drinks allowed. (Concession stand will not be open)
Shaved Ice will also be available at an additional cost