2017 Easter Egg Hunt Information
Please check back on a regular basis for updates – information here is subject to change.
Admission prices are $10 for Easter Egg Hunt participants and $5 for non-participating guests of all ages.
We will be open for the general public on the following dates and times:
April 8th – We will open at 9:00 am and will start the Egg Hunt at 11:00 am. We will only have one Egg Hunt and will close at 2:00 pm on this day.
April 14th & 15th – We will be open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm and Egg Hunts will start at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm.
Important information that you need to know:
- The Easter Bunny will be here for photo opps, please do not forget your camera!
- Do not forget to bring your Easter basket, we do not have any available for use.
- Children will hunt eggs in groups according to their ages. Groups are as follows: 0-3 yrs., 4-6 yrs., and 7 and up.
- All children who participate in the Egg Hunt will receive a T-Shirt and a goodie bag. They will hunt for empty eggs, then exchange their eggs and armband after the hunt to receive their items.
- In order to ensure that we have a T-shirt for your child in the right size, please pre-register here and make sure you designate the day and time of the hunt you plan on attending. If the person who is purchasing the pre-registration tickets is different that the person who is attending with the children, you must add the name of the attending adult in the notes field on the checkout page. Otherwise we have no way of validating your admission slip. You will receive an email receipt, you MUST bring this receipt (printed or open the email on your device) and the ID of the person who is on file with us as the attending adult (purchaser or person the purchaser noted on checkout page) to the gate for admission. We plan to give a T-Shirt to all Egg Hunt participants but cannot guarantee that we will not run out of shirts or the size that you may need if you did not pre-register.
- Activities will be closed while the Egg Hunts are active for safety purposes and to ensure that our staff can attend to the hunt. You will be able to partake in activities before and after the hunts.
The General Store will be open and will have the following items available for purchase:
Pre-packaged Snacks and Drinks (Concession stand will not be open)
Jellybean and the Unbreakable Egg Book and Plush
Shaved Ice will also be available at an additional cost
Spring Season Field Trips:
We are currently booking field trips from March 15th – Aug. 15th